linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Community  >  General Chat
linktree Topic: Some bugs I have found
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some bugs I have found  (Read 5089 times)
Online Cleo
Developer
Alex Tokar

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 07:07:41 pm »

Strange... do you remember what kind of error reports?

I'm somewhat reluctant to further increase the base mana pool. I was thinking that something could be done about the regen system, perhaps progressively higher regen rate up to some limit (say, up to x10 over 10 seconds) while you're not using mana/getting hit.

Yeah, Eld Woods Island has not received much love. It was mostly designed to be a filler island or an alternative starting place, but the story we've come up with makes use of Brynknot as the starting point in the plot and I don't think we can change now.

Seems the shop issue happens because some of those stores don't have shop floors under the teleporters. I think I should be able to create a map checker for that and run it globally on all maps to identify such issues, thanks.
Offline ddhanna
Main Server Mod
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 08:43:37 pm »

Good work Ghost.
thanks for testing and reporting back.
I am hoping to get some testing done on my own so that we can fill Cleo's plate....   :twisted:
Offline Ghost

Do not read this or you will go bli
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 03:14:54 am »

Good work Ghost.
thanks for testing and reporting back.
I am hoping to get some testing done on my own so that we can fill Cleo's plate....   :twisted:

No probs. Me and Cleo played around a little today on the server and came up with ideas. I will list what i can remember here.

-Rockforge Cave Apts
-Eld Woods Treehouse Apts Redo to look more like it is a tree trunk
-Different towns to offer different types of apts, Aris/Clearhaven for the tree apts, Rockforge for cave, etc..
-Greyton Suburbs/Castle
-Greyton Monarchy/Government
-Greyton Farms
-Brynknot Farms
-Giant Mts more mountainous looking? (not talked about but can be given some 4.0 love)
-Asteria Cathedral area needs finishing (priest spells added to the various priests there)
-Portu Baserian needs 4.0 love
-Expansion of the lower half of Strakewood which is known formally as the Republic of Greyton
-Greyton Arena to be moved somewhere else, possible redo to be more awesome instead of just a square :P
-More cave areas around Greyton/Brynknot filled with various different levels of monsters

Will add on as I remember.

Collector of Chilis and Gems/Pearls/Nuggets of all size and type
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: