linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Community  >  Support
linktree Topic: Bugzilla gone missing?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugzilla gone missing?  (Read 2895 times)
Offline drmike
« on: September 10, 2014, 06:41:14 pm »

Greets:

Can't reach your bugzilla install:

Code: inactive:javascript:void(0);
rtorrent@vps3:~$ ping bugzilla.atrinik.org
ping: unknown host bugzilla.atrinik.org
rtorrent@vps3:~$

I realize that the github is probably where most of the bug reporting is done but I do see some cross over from one to the other.

thanks
Offline Cleo
Developer
Alex Tokar

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 10:13:21 pm »

Greetings,

Sorry for the late response. Yes, the Bugzilla installation disappeared during the server move some time ago, and since we abandoned using Bugzilla in general, I never actually set it up on the new server again (and have no plans in doing so, as it requires setting up Perl, installing all the necessary modules for Bugzilla, etc...).

If you *really* need some information from there, I can probably figure out how to dump the data from the backed up database into some sort of format...

Regards,
Cleo
Offline drmike
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 05:56:21 pm »

Thank you for the response.  I actually came looking for it because at the time, the 3.0 client download was not working due to server errors and had hoped to get someone's attention.  I see though that's been fixed.

Thank you again for your time,
-drmike

edit: Actually I do remember there being an issue with compiling the server on linux now ending cleanly and I was concerned.  Ran though fine.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 06:05:21 pm by drmike »  Logged
Offline Cleo
Developer
Alex Tokar

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 09:34:44 pm »

Happy to help. If you have any more issues feel free to post here, or visit the #atrinik channel on Freenode where you'll probably get help more swiftly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: