linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Community  >  General Chat
linktree Topic: Just Checking
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Checking  (Read 3429 times)
Offline Ghost

Do not read this or you will go bli
« on: April 01, 2014, 03:38:24 am »

I would definetely play this game again once you've, Cleo/other Devs, have finished rewriting/updating or whatever it is you are doing I can't really tell from the commits you guys have been making. But 10/10 definetely would play again when updated to 4.0 or 1111111111111.0 it seems since I've noticed all the updates you have made to perfecting the code.

Collector of Chilis and Gems/Pearls/Nuggets of all size and type
Offline Ghost

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 03:42:24 am »

I would definetely play this game again once you've, Cleo/other Devs, have finished rewriting/updating or whatever it is you are doing I can't really tell from the commits you guys have been making. But 10/10 definetely would play again when updated to 4.0 or 1111111111111.0 it seems since I've noticed all the updates you have made to perfecting the code.

Hate to double post but I seem to of forgotten my way around this forum :P I would also not mind doing a few maps here and there to help with updating the new maps to the new gameplay/play style if you would like to. I seem to have too much free time after a move to a new town in August last year.

Offline Mamoru
Developer
Edwin Miltenburg

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 07:33:23 am »

You're welcome to join :-)

Mamoru
Offline Ghost

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 02:05:37 pm »

I'd have no idea how to do that. Would mind, if you have the time of course, helping me by giving a simple step to step guide or something? Thanks. :)

Offline ddhanna
Main Server Mod
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 04:44:37 pm »

you may want to check out some of the links on this page.

https://www.atrinik.org/page/development

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: