I pushed some revisions to the branch to clean up some stuff (see log). Some comments:
- Please get rid of that "-floor-a", "-floor-b", "-floor" etc crap Smacky came up with.
- Do NOT set object's animation/face from outside of archetype definitions.
- I think you have incorrectly named maps. tutorial_0000 should be tutorial_0101, so tutorial_0100 should be tutorial_0201, and so on. Also tutorial-a should probably be just tutorial.
- You're incorrectly setting background music attribute for the maps. Correct way is something like this: "allusion_world.ogg|0|-1"
- Not sure if it's just me, but the fence gate looks nearly the same as regular fences (the ones that cannot be opened). I got really confused at the bat room and didn't know how to get further, so I tried running into all the fence objects and one of them opened.
About invisible forces to allow one open door without a key: Currently not possible. You could make a portal under the door to the next room, and make the portal activate (teleporting player in front of the weapons master) if the player doesn't have a weapon skill.
Another thing to note: All monsters in the tutorial cave should give 0 exp. Otherwise you'll run into problems when someone with experience logs out on the map, waits ~10 minutes, and logs back in. The map is no longer around (since it was not saved when it was swapped), and they'll appear in Brynknot church. We should also set the player's savebed when they enter the cave, and set it again when they leave the cave (at the end).
Also I noticed many of the images you added are RGB. 1.0 client doesn't support RGB, only indexed images. So, either the images need to be converted to indexed, or we release 1.1 (there's still a few bugs I'd like to fix first though). But since finishing the tutorial island will be plenty of work and will take time, I don't think we need to worry about this right now.
I really like the progress so far (especially the cave), good job.