linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Community  >  General Chat
linktree Topic: New Here! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Here! :D  (Read 1991 times)
Offline Lippy
Developer
Rantoholic

« on: January 23, 2010, 03:17:59 pm »

Well, it's probably one of the silliest thread names, but I'm currently in a strange mood. Thought I'd register because my increasing activity here seems to make it all but inevitable.

For those of you who know me, you know how much of a slouch I am right now. :P

For those who don't, I was someone who could code, script, map, and figure out what makes good gameplay and what doesn't. I'm not sure if I still am the same person I was before, but I'd like to figure it out by trying to do that again. Yeah, I'm only 22 and I already feel like I'm past it. I dread what I'll be like when I'm older. I mean, if I'm this bad at this age, what will my mid-life crisis be like? :shock:

Anyway, I hope I don't become a burden here. I'm currently attempting (and failing) to create VC project files for the project. I'll have another stab at that once I finally get round to installing the final version of Windows 7 (still running the RC even though I've had the final copy for months). Please excuse my lack of a stable mind for now. Normal service will return in two weeks (sorry, long-running joke for those who don't know). :twisted:

Oh, and I forgot to say hi to all of you nice people, so err... hi! :)

The signature isn't ready yet. Come back tomorrow!
Online Cleo
Developer
Alex Tokar

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 01:58:32 am »

Welcome Lippy :)
Offline nobbit
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 09:23:31 am »

heya hi servus moin :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: