linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Development  >  Suggestions
linktree Topic: Praying
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Praying  (Read 2842 times)
Offline NiteStar

« on: March 08, 2011, 06:18:33 pm »

So as it is now, taking any action except talking interrupts praying. Thus, we're not able to sift around in our inventories and open sacks or put items into sacks, etc. But we're able to talk.

This seems, to me, to be a bit ... out of whack?

Please let us sift through items in our inventory, put items into bags, equip/unequip items, etc. Doing these trivial physical tasks shouldn't interrupt our ability to pray, especially as we're allowed to talk whilst praying....
Offline ddhanna
Main Server Mod
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 07:47:41 pm »

how does one prey while going through things? would that not be a disrespect to the one you are preying to?

the chatting part of the game is social, it is not related to what your character is doing.

Offline NiteStar

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 04:14:50 am »

I don't know how one preys while going through things but I'd imagine that praying while doing simple physical tasks such as putting objects away into sacks is quite possible....the mental concentration wouldn't have to be broken.

How does one pray while saying the rosary?
Offline ddhanna
Main Server Mod
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 06:30:42 am »

"How does one pray while saying the rosary?"

have you ever seen someone do that while digging through there purse or wallet, pulling out there money and counting it, facing all the bills in one direction and stack them according to there value. then when done doing that taking anything out that might be garbage and puting it in there pocket so they can throw it away when they are done praying?

Offline NiteStar

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 06:51:04 am »

Yup, my grams used to do it all the time. Driving, cooking, digging through her purse ... she was a rosaryaholic!
Offline ddhanna
Main Server Mod
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 09:20:14 pm »

i quess it depends on the person. but i personally don't think it would be showing respect to the whoever it is that you are praying to.

We appreciate suggestions
thank you
Ddhanna
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: