linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Development  >  Tutorials
linktree Topic: Floozy's Guide to Atrinik
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Floozy's Guide to Atrinik  (Read 17829 times)
Offline Floozy

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 01:07:13 pm »

Okay - I've relented.

There is a library page now.  I will not keep it up to date unless someone tells me about another library or I stumble into one!

Love Floozy

P.S. new computer is almost ready to go - just need to install Atrinik now!!!!
Offline NiteStar

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 01:23:50 pm »

TY Floozy.
Offline Floozy

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 07:46:51 am »

Minor update - I have added some new special body armour.  It looks very good but I was disappointed - perhaps it is male - verv very sorry I couldn't resist that.

Love Floozy
Offline Floozy

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2011, 07:25:40 pm »

Happy Wednesday (not much left of it - but I have been working on this all day!)

There is now a food page.  As always I am relying on everyone else to tell me how to improve it, what is wrong, etc.

Love Floozy
Offline ddhanna
Main Server Mod
Contributor

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2011, 08:05:42 pm »

thanks for the work that you have been putting in.

8)
Offline Floozy

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 10:55:26 am »

Added 3 extra items: Crown of the Magi; Amulet of Free Action; and waybread of Aelingas (no - not Air Lingus - don't be silly).

I hear that friend Babs found a very powerful mana crystal - but I haven't got a page which lists those so you will have to ask her about it :)

Love Floozy
Offline idicus
Developer

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2011, 02:54:12 am »

*shrug* im blunt english they wont say.... DAMN GOOD JOB Foozy!

I am not retreating! i am simply attacking in a different Direction!
Offline Floozy

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2011, 07:39:52 am »

Happy Thursday

Added Ring of Strife. Many thanks Vinhi.

By the way, a lot of times when I update a page the new version doesn't appear in my browser, and F5 doesn't refresh that page but instead re-loads the Intro page (with the page index).  I find the most convenient way using IE is to right-click the link and open the document in a new tab or window, then F5 and voila :)

Love Foozy (spelt that way according to Idi!!!!)
Offline Floozy

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2011, 08:34:32 am »

Happy Saturday now!

After the Server Maintenance team finished their repair work yesterday, I logged on to find that almost all of my food had morphed!!!!!!  Smelly snozzcumbers huh?  They pro'lly come from the Bog of Eternal Stench.

I have updated the Food page in the guide - crossing fingers that all the changes are correct!

Enjoy :)

Love Floozy
Offline Floozy

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2011, 02:38:37 pm »

Added ring of Magic and ring of Yordan.  Thank you Babs and gratz on those finds :):):)

Love Floozy
Offline evilasa
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2011, 04:42:00 pm »

Smelly snozzcumbers huh?  They pro'lly come from the Bog of Eternal Stench.

Getting quite a few ideas for mapping now, and that's not a bad idea for an addition to Baserria. If only i had the time/will  :roll:
Offline Floozy

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2011, 07:32:00 pm »

* Floozy prays that Mr Asa extends ToL before embarking on new ventures :):)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:35:48 pm by Floozy »  Logged
Offline Floozy

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2011, 04:47:02 pm »

Yet another fantastic find by friend Babs.  Amulet of Power :)

Many gratz again

Love Floozy
Offline Floozy

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2011, 12:45:50 pm »

Its almost a shame to disturb the peace during this Easter weekend :) Still waiting for Mr Tokar to create us an egg hunt Heehee.

Updated Rings to include RoGS at last - many gratz to Babs for conquering the puffer - a crowning glory :)

Added a Crown of Rulership which has a +2 bonus to charisma.  Combined with all the other "charming" gear means this my charisma can reach a heady 25 - that means obtaining 22.3% of examine value when selling to shops WOWEE :)  Not forgetting the additional mind-boggling 2.3% discount when buying, of course.

Love Floozy
Offline Floozy

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 12:44:32 pm »

Tuesday's greetings

With permission from Cleo that I can "steal his thunder", I have updated the Stats page to include the brand new experience bonus when reading books if you have a high Wisdom, and updated the shop discount and "pawn price" according to your charisma.

The level at which a book provides experience has also been amended, as I now realise that it is dependant on your Wisdom.

By the way, the new charisma bonuses in shops will still not make anyone rich, even though the discount has at least doubled in most cases.   With very high charisma you can still only get a maximum 30% of "examine  value" - an improvement (it was 25%) which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick but still borders on the "scrooge" level imho!!!!!!

I understand that Cleo will tell us all about his recent hard work when the last few loose ends have been tied :):)

Love Floozy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: