linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Community  >  General Chat
linktree Topic: Belt up Floozy
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belt up Floozy  (Read 1835 times)
Offline Floozy

« on: February 01, 2011, 09:34:21 pm »

I have also noticed that I have two magical metal belts (allowed lvl 10) for which the icon is exactly the same as one of the leather girdles (low level requirement) - I think this may have been a mistake, but you can never tell .... Sorry if this was deliberate (but it looks "random").
Online Cleo
Developer
Alex Tokar

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 03:51:32 am »

I recall all belts and girdles of stat share the same image -- eg, girdle of minor dex looks the same as belt of minor dex (girdle image with blue stone in the middle), and girdle of minor int looks the same as belt of minor int (yellow belt image). So I'd say that's on purpose... But I'm not sure this is the case -- can you please show me next time I see you in game?
Offline Floozy

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 09:29:25 am »

Just to document that what Cleo suspected is indeed the case (for the record!).

So is anyone out there clever enough to design some new pictures for metal belts? A pretty one which matches my best battle outfit would be nice :)

Love Floozy
Offline NiteStar

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:45:34 am »

So is anyone out there clever enough to design some new pictures for metal belts? A pretty one which matches my best battle outfit would be nice :)

Love Floozy

I'm waiting for the user-changeable clothing option to come into the game....(you know, where our avatars' appearance changes based on what they're wearing....)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: