linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Community  >  General Chat
linktree Topic: Nothing previous
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing previous  (Read 1934 times)
Offline Floozy

« on: February 01, 2011, 09:17:12 pm »

Hi all

Its me again.  Sorry - I am on a bit of a bug-reporting spree - Maybe Cleo will lock me in the the stocks so you can throw rotten eggs at me, but I feel duty-bound to report where I see a potential bug!

I was "flicking" through a "pile" on the floor - where you have lots of "apply to see next/previous items"  and I hit my '/get all' shortcut - I got everything on the floor, but the last '<Prev items>' (or was it '<Next items>'? - one of those) was still displayed - it was very odd - there weren't any more - I had got them all!!!

I think my cursor may have been on the Prev (or Next) bit when I did /get all - but am not sure.

Good luck with this

Love Floozy
Offline Cleo
Developer
Alex Tokar

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 03:54:26 am »

Fixed in r2292, thanks. :)
Offline NiteStar

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 08:41:36 am »

Hi all

Its me again.  Sorry - I am on a bit of a bug-reporting spree - Maybe Cleo will lock me in the the stocks so you can throw rotten eggs at me, but I feel duty-bound to report where I see a potential bug!
Love Floozy

Even though I know Cleo has fixed it already, I've suggested to you before that bug reports are better when logged into bugzilla. Help me out, Floozy -- I don't wanna be the only non-dev user filing bug reports there!  :mrgreen:
Offline Mamoru
Developer
Edwin Miltenburg

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:09:54 pm »

It's not obligatory to post "bug reports" in the bugtracker. We are happy to receive such comments and suggestions because they help to improve Atrinik. You may post them in the bugtracker, the forums, send them to our launchpad project and even send a private message or an email to the devs. It is easier for us to handle the posts when they're all in one place, but essentially it doesn't matter where as much as if reports are made.

Feel free to post in Atrinik Bugzilla. Keep it up :)
~Kiana~

n.b. my personal opinion ;)
Offline NiteStar

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 08:43:08 am »

I know it's not obligatory -- I just don't wanna be the known as the PITA bugzilla bug reporter!  :grumble:  :cry:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: