linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Community  >  General Chat
linktree Topic: Elvish Immigration
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elvish Immigration  (Read 1819 times)
Offline Ghost

Do not read this or you will go bli
« on: January 27, 2011, 10:19:35 pm »

The new elves are indeed great for use on Eld Woods Island. The recently added ruins and burnt forest have some plenty of possibilities for new quests as well. Eld Woods Island, specifically Clearhaven, will be the new destination for level 5 half-elves leaving Incuna (See topic: Tutorial Island). Clearhaven has recently been enhanced but the part in between the town and the burnt forest could use a remake. Feel free to do so when adding the elves. Also, there should be another village/town south of the burnt forest for players up to about level 40.
~Kiana~

New Elves? If there are alot why not make a new race with it?! :D

Collector of Chilis and Gems/Pearls/Nuggets of all size and type
Offline idicus
Developer

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 06:11:31 pm »

EH? Burnt Forest remake? someone shoot me a message if burnt forest needs a remake and what needs changing.

PS: Maze Mapset is still going strong, i hope and plan to have it done before the end of March. if there are Mob Bosses that Cleo/Ddh/Gram/Kiana needed added ect Please let me before i finish the mapset.

Be back online and in game soon,

Idicus

I am not retreating! i am simply attacking in a different Direction!
Offline Mamoru
Developer
Edwin Miltenburg

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 08:59:48 pm »

The Burnt Forest and Clearhaven are the parts of Eld Woods that *don't* need a remake. Just different NPC characters. There's plenty of room for more quests there too.
~Kiana~

N.B.: A new mapmaker has been released yesterday, enjoy!
Offline NiteStar

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:54:56 am »

Not to be a stickler, but it's "Elven Immigration"; languages can't immigrate!  :shock:

See http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Forum:Elven_vs_elvish
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: