linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Development  >  Suggestions
linktree Topic: Dom - The Ultimate Prison Dungeon
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dom - The Ultimate Prison Dungeon  (Read 2095 times)
Offline Ghost

Do not read this or you will go bli
« on: November 01, 2010, 10:20:45 pm »

Well, I've decided to make a Volcano Island with a prison tower in the middle. Built on top of a semi-inactive volcano. Although you will start 8 stories above ground when you are imprisoned for going out-of-bounds while on a tourist walk around the premises. Well, I have carefully and accurately planned it out. The ground layer will consist of  25 maps. And well, there are 8-stories in the tower so there are 8 more maps. So in all I have 25+8=33. So, 33 maps in all, my biggest mapset and my first well thought-out one.

Here is my diagram: The colors are as shown, gray is the first floor of the tower and yellow is sand and blue is sea.

* dom-diagram.png (263.72 KB, 300x300 - viewed 259 times.)

Collector of Chilis and Gems/Pearls/Nuggets of all size and type
Offline Floozy

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 02:55:12 pm »

I name it the "Red Tower" because the light from the volcano's still-present lava reflects off the pale sandstone of the tower's walls, to generate an awesome red spectacle when seen from a distance.

:):):)
Offline Ghost

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 03:47:29 am »

Thanks, Floozy. Shame that the 15 maps I already made have Dom as the name and dom-island-** as the file name but, that can change. So, hrm. Will continue this soon, as I need to concentrate more on schoolwork! So, I will be on and off this mapset.

Offline Mamoru
Developer
Edwin Miltenburg

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 08:22:44 am »

Great that we have enthusiasts like yourself helping out with original maps. :)

I'm curious though, where'd you find the idea for this?:

Although you will start 8 stories above ground when you are imprisoned for going out-of-bounds while on a tourist walk around the premises. Well, I have carefully and accurately planned it out.

~Kiana~
Offline Ghost

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 11:05:01 pm »

I was thinking of what mapsets would be awesome and I came up with a volcano with a prison built inside. (aka Cleo's playground)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: