linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Development  >  Suggestions
linktree Topic: The Underground City
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Underground City  (Read 2300 times)
Offline NiteStar

« on: July 30, 2010, 09:10:54 pm »

Just a suggestion, can we please slightly lower the respawn rate in the UC? It's a tad bit too difficult ATM, IMHO .... just a slight adjustment, nothing major.

Thanks! :)
Offline nobbit
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 05:41:04 pm »

reply what lvl uc are u talking abt? I and II are very nicely tuned IMO
Offline NiteStar

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 08:04:43 pm »

Level I. As a level 32 player, I've gotten killed by blue mobs respawning just a tad too quickly. :(
Offline Lippy
Developer
Rantoholic

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:14:38 pm »

Nothing wrong with UC I. In fact, the respawn rates are default. It is one of the most balanced dungeons ever made, with plenty of safe spots and excellent mob distribution. You are the first to complain about it after all this time of those maps being in existence. :P

The signature isn't ready yet. Come back tomorrow!
Offline NiteStar

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 08:18:35 pm »

Well I've only been playing Atrinik for a month now and only just ventured into the UC I over the past day or two, so haven't had a chance to really see it.

I'm not asking for a drastic change, and I know there are safe spots, but if you're caught fighting in a non-safe spot, then mob respawns = instant death. I'm just asking for a slighty downturn in the respawn rate, nothing major. Maybe 30 seconds, tops. :P
Offline Lippy
Developer
Rantoholic

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 08:41:19 pm »

Problem here is just about everyone else will probably complain about a change like this. I've heard plenty of people praising this dungeon for how well balanced it is.

The signature isn't ready yet. Come back tomorrow!
Offline NiteStar

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 08:43:05 pm »

OK, I'll consider it dead then. The dungeon is quite well-balanced and I very much like it; I'll just have to be more careful then :P but with Idicus hot on my ass to reclaim his spot in the /hiscore, it'll be a challenge! >.<
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: