linktree Atrinik.org - Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game  >  Development  >  Graphics and Arches
linktree Topic: My new image
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new image  (Read 3293 times)
Offline ghost101

Necroposter :P
« on: July 25, 2010, 08:50:50 am »

Hey, I made a modified image of the old mage into a necromancer image like but i dont know how to archify it here is what i have so far -
i think i did pretty good

* mage_old.133.png (0.49 KB, 38x38 - viewed 280 times.)

I keel yew.
Offline NiteStar

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 09:17:17 am »

He looks more like a sorcerer than necromancer but it's pretty cool. :) Maybe make the beard a diff colour, too?
Offline ghost101

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 09:26:57 am »

too much black would be too black but maybe red eyes? or semi-red? idk how about making a skull on end of staff? but this is the guy iw ant to teach the necromancer class to players if its no trouble just like make him appear in brynknot square and make someone pay 15g or something for him to change their class to necromancer

I keel yew.
Offline ghost101

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 11:06:19 am »

Hehe here are some better ones they had to undergo major redrawing for me to be able to get them to match a little... ;)

Enjoy and I hope you like

New book color.
New Red Gem on staff.
New Eye Color - White.

* necromancer.131.png (0.44 KB, 38x38 - viewed 259 times.)

* necromancer.152.png (0.45 KB, 39x38 - viewed 276 times.)

I keel yew.
Offline idicus
Developer

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 08:41:33 pm »

Good pic Ghost, ive been looking at WarHammer for a pic for a dwarven warlock, havent had any luck yet.

I am not retreating! i am simply attacking in a different Direction!
Online Cleo
Developer
Alex Tokar

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 04:40:41 am »

Seems a bit difficult to make out what it is. The original has 4 images, not just two. Might want to try a lighter shade of black, and use several shades of black (especially for the shadow between his hands and body) and other colors. Look at the original, there's many shades of gray being used, you can even make out the inside of his sleeves, but on this image I don't know whether it's sleeve or a shadow. Making the red gem glow as part of the animation might add nice effect. The line on his hat looks kinda awkward too.

Just some constructive criticism.
Offline ghost101

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 03:09:11 pm »

Gah, making mob and race images are hard so we can consider this topic closed. :p May reopen when I have time to perfect the 4 images.

I keel yew.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: